Lanark licensed grocer Gibby’s has been banned from selling drink for a week, after selling vodka to a 16-year-old boy.
The boy was sent in by the police, in an undercover test puchase.
And it was the second time the shop, G&F Ireland in Smyllum Road, Lanark, has been hauled before the Clydesdale Licensing Board for the same offence.
A CONTROVERSIAL opencast coal mine, on the outskirts of Carluke, has been given the go ahead by South Lanarkshire Council planners.
A CARLUKE driver popped into a supermarket carwash – and he claims it cost him over £3,000 thanks to damaged paintwork to his car.
It has been finally confirmed that Lanark’s Memorial Hall WON’T be re-opened in time for this year’s Lanimers – despite hopes that it would be.
A desperate Carluke woman is pleading with South Lanarkshire Council to fix her damp walls and leaky boiler...before her frail mum moves in with her.
- Week-long ban for Lanark off-licence
- Controversial opencast coal mine at Carluke’s Hyndshaw Farm is approved by council planners
- Carluke driver Malcolm Storie claims Tesco car wash damaged his vehicle
- Carluke woman hits out at council over damp walls
- Lanark Memorial Hall will not be open for Lanimer Day
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Carluke
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 1 C to 10 C
Wind Speed: 28 mph
Wind direction: West