Cat poisoning is rife in Clydesdale

Carson
Carson

FORTH woman Anna Henderson claimed this week that her beloved pet cat Carson died three days after eating food laced with deadly anti-freeze.

The revelation comes after last week’s Carluke Gazette article reporting that three cats belonging to Glencoe Road couple William and Hazel MacLean had died in suspicious circumstances.

Anna (46), of Birniehall, said: “Losing Carson has been a devastating experience for me, my husband Andrew and our two kids.

“There have been a number of tears shed and I’ve not slept for the past few days.

“Carson had only been out the house for five minutes last Wednesday when he came back inside, staggering about and with glazed eyes.

“It was as if he was drunk.”